earthconnect completed a 68.05kW Solar Energy System for the Foghorn Brewhouse, Newcastle.
The System will provide the Brewhouse with approximately 99.28MWh of Renewable Energy pa, and an estimated reduction in CO2 Emissions of 106,308kg pa.
The System comprises of;
- 260W JA JAP6 Solar Panels,
- 310W JA JAP6 Solar Panels,
- SMA Sunny TriPower STP25000TL,
- SMA Sunny TriPower STP20000TL,
- SMA Sunny Portal Communications, and
- Clenergy Racking.
The Project Brief was to Design, Install and Commission a System that was “Battery Ready” and would allow the integration of Battery Technology in the future.
The System has been designed in such a way to enable the integration of SMA Sunny Island Hybrid Technology and associated Batteries.